Welcome to Stockholm June 16-21 2018!
IRnova is proud to welcome you all to Stockholm, Sweden for the QSIP Conference, June 16-21, 2018.
The conference will be held in the beautiful archipelago of Stockholm at the conference center Vår Gård in Saltsjöbaden, Sweden (www.vargard.se). The conference is set for June 17-21, 2018, starting with registration and welcome dinner on June 16th.
The abstract submission is now open, click here to submit
- Strained Layer Superlattice (SLS) Detectors
- Heterojunction Barrier Infrared Detectors
- Quantum Well Infrared Photodetectors (QWIP)
- Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetectors (QDIP)
- Quantum Cascade Detectors (QCD)
- Terahertz detectors
- Dual Band Detectors
- Bulk Photodetectors
- Novel Device Concepts
- Read Out Integrated Circuits (ROIC)
- Infrared Applications
- Infrared Nanophotonics
- Infrared polarimetric imaging
- Saturday 16 06 18 Registration and welcome dinner.
- Sunday 17 06 18 Conference, day one
- Monday 18 06 18 Conference, day two, evening activity
- Tuesday 19 06 18 Conference, day three (morning session) + Social day
- Wednesday 20 06 18 Conference, day four, Gala dinner
- Thursday 21 06 18 Conference, day five
Stockholm is not only home to the Nobel Prize, it also offers great shopping
and amazing sceneries. We have a full schedule of activities planned for QSIP 2018 including:
- Sailing 50 foot yachts.
- Dining on a steamer in the archipelago.
- Barbecue on a remote island.
- Gala dinner.
Conference site and hotel
We have found a great spot for QSIP 2018 in Saltsjöbaden, 30 min east of Stockholm right where the Stockholm archipelago begins. The Hotel is called Vår Gård (vargard.se). The name translates to ‘Our Mansion’ and that is the way it will be in QSIP 2018. There are plenty of rooms for all of us but small enough that we can call it our own. It is located right at the waterfront in tranquil surroundings, but also close to downtown Stockholm by public transportation. Please book your room/rooms in the registration form. We can guarantee rooms for everyone until February 11th, 2018.